Our website address is: https://www.letoendeavours.com a Trading name of NDD Group Ltd
NDD Group Ltd. (“NDD”) respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. In connection with our services, we have adopted and implemented a policy respecting copyright laws that provides for the removal of any infringing materials and for the termination, in appropriate circumstances, of users of our online services who are repeat infringers of intellectual property rights, including copyrights.
If you believe that one of our users is, through the use of our services, unlawfully infringing the copyright(s) in a work, and wish to have the allegedly infringing material removed, the following information in the form of a written notification must be provided to our designated Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- Identification of the copyrighted work(s) that you claim have been infringed.
- Identification of the material on our services that you claim is infringing and that you request us to remove.
- Sufficient information to permit us to locate such material.
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the objectionable material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or under the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and that you are either the owner of the copyright that has allegedly been infringed or that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please note that false or misleading information provided in a written notification may lead to legal consequences for the complaining party.
NDD’s Copyright Agent for Notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
Copyright Agent NDD Group Ltd. at the following email : [email protected]
It is recommended that you seek legal advice before filing a notice or counter-notice. It is also important to be aware that there can be legal consequences for making false claims of copyright infringement.